We are accepting orders as normal however there maybe a 1-2 day delay with dispatching orders. Our Winton store and World of Cards stores are currently shut.
Brighten up the stairs, lofts and cupboards or wardrobes quickly and easily with this Uni-Com LED Touch Light. Ideal for use anywhere around the home, sheds or garages, the touch light is battery operated so not reliant on access to plug sockets.
The touch sensitive Touch Light is incredibly easy to use; simply touch it to switch on or off. Quick and simple to install as well, it includes a strong adhesive pad on the back. Just peel off the protective backing and stick! Featuring a long life ultra bright LED, the touch light is powered by 3 x AAA batteries (not included).
Built to last, the push light is backed by a one year warranty against faulty parts or workmanship.
|International Delivery Available||No|
|Product Height (cm)||2|
|Product Width (cm)||7.5|
|Product Length (cm)||7.5|
|Battery Size||AAA / LR03|