G&T's Original Warehouse - Returns and Refunds
Click on the links below for all you need to know about returning products from gts-shop.co.uk, including our refund policy.
How Do I Return An Item?
If you need to return an item, please submit a query with our returns department. They will respond via email with return instructions and assign you an RMA reference number.
Please do not post anything back to us without an RMA number as this may delay processing your return.
To return items you have ordered from us, please sign in to your account, in the left hand menu click My Returns, then choose the order and the product(s) you wish to return. Select the reason for return, condition of product(s) and return resolution, and click 'Submit Request'. We will authorise your return, issue a RMA number and provide the address to return items to us. In some cases, a pre-paid returns label may also be issued.
To return items you have ordered from us, please click this link or the button below. Enter your order number, surname and email address or billing postcode. Choose the product(s) you wish to return, the reason for return, condition of product(s) and return resolution, and click 'Submit Request'. We will authorise your return, issue a RMA number and provide the address to return items to us. In some cases, a pre-paid returns label may also be issued.
Returns and Replacements
At G&T's we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on most of our products. If you change your mind or the item isn't suitable, just return it to us unused in its original condition with any tags, labels etc, and we will give you a full refund. Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete.
We reserve the right to make a reduction from your refund if returned goods have been used, are not in 'as new' condition or are not re-sellable in any way. Return carriage charges will be at your expense. Certain items are excluded from our standard returns policy, please see the Exclusions tab.
If your item is damaged or has developed a fault, please see our Faulty Goods section below.
Returns Costs and Methods
G&T's will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it's defective, damaged or incorrect and in many cases, we will provide you with a pre-paid returns label. If your return is not the result of an error by us, and you're using a pre-paid return label, we'll deduct the cost of the return from your refund. For returns from within the UK, costs start at £3.99. Please note that returns containing multiple items, or large items, may cost more. We offer various returns methods which will differ depending on the item(s) you're returning.
The following table provides an overview of the key provisions of your statutory cancellation rights as well as our voluntary returns policy and how they compare to one another:
|Statutory Rights||G&T's Return Policy|
|Return Period||14 days||30 days|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if defective, damaged or incorrect item?||Yes||Yes|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if cancellation?||No||No|
|Refund of original delivery costs if defective?||Yes, cheapest method||Yes, cheapest method|
|Refund of original delivery costs if cancelled?||Yes, cheapest method||Yes, cheapest method|
All our goods are covered by a 12 month warranty, unless stated otherwise.
If your item develops a fault within 30 days, we'll give you an immediate replacement or a refund. If you've had the product for up to 1 year, we'll repair the product or if that's not possible, give you a replacement, or if that's not possible, a refund.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
1. Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition:
You will be refunded the full invoice amount including basic carriage charges. Express/enhanced carriage upgrades are non-refundable.
2. Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition:
A deduction will be made from your refund up to the original contract price that reflects the condition the goods were returned in.
There are some items that are excluded from our standard returns policy due to their nature.
1. Duvet Cover Sets, Pillow Cases, Quilts and Mattress Protectors
For health and hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on these items unless unopened and sealed in their original packaging, or if faulty.
2. CDs, DVD & Video, PC Software and Blank Media
These items must be returned to us in an unused, unopened condition with their seals still intact unless faulty.
3. Perishable Goods and Personalised Items
These items are non-returnable unless faulty.
4. All Other Goods with Health, Protection or Hygiene Seals That Have Been Opened
These items are non-returnable unless faulty.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right within 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
International Returns and Warranties
For G&T's products sold outside of the UK, warranties and other after sale services provided by the manufacturers may not apply outside the UK. To receive warranty service, you may be required to return products to the authorised manufacturer representatives in the UK. You will be responsible for any return or export charges.