We accept all major credit and debit cards, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover and American Express. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay digital payments. When using a credit/debit card you will need to go through your bank's Visa Secure or Mastercard Identity Check process to complete the transaction. Please note for American Express payments you can only choose to have your order delivered to the cardholder address. Transactions are processed by Braintree, a PayPal company. Braintree is one of the premier payment processors offering the highest level of security possible, so you can pay safe in the knowledge that your details are secure.
If when attempting to checkout, your receive an error message after submitting your card details, it could be because of one of these reasons:
1. Our payment provider asks your bank to match three security points for your payment card used: CV2, Address, and Postcode. The most common problem is a non-match between the billing address you have supplied and the address your payment card is registered to. These must match exactly. This includes details and formatting of the address, so be careful with which line the address details are entered on, as well as the order in which the details are listed, flat numbers before or after street numbers, etc. If you have two failed transactions in a row because of an address or postcode non-match, any subsequent attempts will automatically fail within the same one hour period, but you can make another attempt after that period once you have the correct information. Sometimes it may require you to phone your bank to check how they have your address recorded for your payment card on their records, as this is what your billing address is being matched to.
2. If your payment card is enrolled in a 3D Secure programme such as Visa Secure or Mastercard ID Check, this requires another window to open at the end of the payment process for you to enter in a verification code. If this window does not open and you receive an error message, it may be a browser issue or internet security setting that is blocking this verification window from opening. Please try using another browser to access our website or another device to access the internet, and try again.
Double or pending charges on your bank account or credit/debit card do not necessarily mean that you have been charged twice. When you place an order with us, we contact your card's bank/card issuer to confirm the validity of the payment method. Your bank/card issuer reserves the funds until the transaction processes or the authorisation expires, but this isn't an actual charge. Some banks call authorisations "pending" or "processing" charges.
When you submit your payment information into our checkout, our payment gateway passes the billing address details and card details you provided to your card issuer. If these details do not match the details they have on record, the transaction will be rejected and a void request will be sent to the issuing bank. Unfortunately some banks/card issuers don't recognise void requests immediately. While most card issuers release authorisations within 3-5 business days, some banks have been known to hold authorisations for up to 7 days. Please contact the issuing bank for more information on their specific policies regarding authorisations.
Yes, you are welcome to collect your order in-store at our Winton store, just click the 'Collect from Store' option during checkout. Please feel free to shop in-store though, as you may find something else you like that we haven't put on our website yet!
Yes you can. During checkout, you have the option to choose a different delivery address if this is preferable.
You can track the status of your order at any time by logging into your account, or clicking this link if you don't have an account with us. Simply enter your order number, which can be obtained from your order email confirmation, your billing name and email address or postcode. If your order has been dispatched to you on a tracked service, you can track the status of your delivery from there as well.
We may split your purchases in to multiple packages, depending on weight, dimensions or carrier restrictions. You will not be charged extra if this is the case. Split deliveries may not arrive at the same time, so please don't worry if the carrier only delivers part of your consignment, as the rest of your order may still be in transit.
If you are expecting a parcel and haven't received it, please try these basic places to locate your order before contacting us:
1. Has a relative or someone else in your home taken in the parcel? Please check that someone hasn't taken receipt of your order and has forgotten to inform you.
2. Has your neighbour taken your parcel in for you? You may not have a calling card, but it is always worth checking with your next door neighbour, just in case!
3. Does your premises have a concierge? If your building has a concierge or similar, please contact them to make sure they are not holding your parcel for you.
4. Have you looked in any outside cupboards or buildings? We have had past experiences of items being located in electric cupboards, sheds, etc. Also have a look in your dustbins as well.
If you were out when delivery of your order was attempted, please refer to the below:
Royal Mail Deliveries:
If your order was sent with a tracking number, you can track the status of your Royal Mail consignment here.
If we shipped your order with Royal Mail, typically you should receive it within 1-3 working days of the dispatch date. However, Royal Mail don't classify postal items as lost until 10 working days have passed, so we are unable to replace lost items until this time has elapsed.
We often find mislaid items are located at the customer's local Royal Mail sorting office/delivery depot, and their postman has not carded them, so please contact your local depot/office if you are expecting a parcel and haven't received it.
Please call Royal Mail on 08456 050767 to locate your local delivery office, or by clicking here.
You can track the status of your Parcelforce consignment here.
You can track the status of your APC Overnight consignment here.
If your item(s) have been dispatched by Courier, a tracking number will have been emailed to you, either separately or in your dispatch confirmation email. Your item(s) should be delivered within 1-3 working days, please use the tracking number to check the status of your delivery. Delivery will take place between 8.00am - 5.30pm, and will require a signature.
If there is no one available to sign for the item when they attempt delivery, our courier will leave a calling card, for you to re-arrange delivery on a day preferable to you, or alternatively collect your goods from their depot, or your local Post Office, if your order was dispatched with Parcelforce. You will need to make rearrangements within 5 working days, after which time the item will be returned to us. Should this happen, you may be required to pay for re-delivery.
We can only send goods to BFPO addresses based in the UK.
Yes we do. International delivery is available to Europe and most Worldwide destinations. To find out the shipping charge to your country, add the required items to your basket, go to your shopping basket, enter your address details and click Get a Quote to see all available delivery methods. If you do not see any shipping rates for your country, please contact us as we may still be able to ship to your address. Please note, we are not able to ship certain products abroad, either due to their nature or carrier restrictions. Products not able to be shipped internationally will be marked as such on the product page, under the Additional Information tab.
We are currently unable to ship products outside of the United Kingdom.
Unfortunately our website stock levels are not synchronized with the exact stock levels held in our warehouse. If you are trying to order a large quantity of a product and our website is not allowing you to add that amount to your shopping basket, please contact us and we can advise the exact amount available for purchase. We may also be able to order the goods in for you especially.
Most items on https://www.gts-shop.co.uk/ are available within our stores at the same price, however, prices may differ from time to time as we may run website or store exclusive offers. We do not price match between our store and website in such instances.
Yes we do. However we only inflate helium balloons purchased directly from us. Due to the rising cost of helium and supply sourcing limitations, we no longer inflate helium balloons in our stores purchased elsewhere.
Yes we do. Donation requests need to be in writing on headed paper to the following address: The Manager, Geeantee Wholesale Ltd, 405-409 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 2AJ. Please note that we do get many donation requests, and cannot adhere to them all.
Click the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page, or alternatively call us on 01202 530723. We are available 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday for internet queries. We endeavour to respond to all queries the same working day.