Coronavirus (COVID-19) - The Latest Important Updates from G&T's Original Warehouse
Last Updated: 27 January 2022.
• Symptoms: If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter our stores: Continuous cough, High temperature, Loss of smell and taste.
• Face Coverings: Whilst wearing a face mask in store is no longer mandatory, we are encouraging our staff and customers to continue to wear a face covering if they are happy to do so. We want our customers to continue to feel comfortable and safe when they visit us.
• Safe Distance: Please try to keep a safe distance from our staff as well as other customers when you are shopping.
• Hand Sanitiser: Hand sanitiser is still available in our shop entrances, and we encourage you to use when entering our stores.
• Hygiene Measures: Regular cleaning is carried out throughout our stores to maintain a high standard of store cleanliness. The perspex screens and dividers at our tills are remaining to protect our staff.
• You can still reach us by phone on 01202 530723 between 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Saturday, and 10.00am - 4.00pm on Sundays.