We would like to inform our customers that all our high street stores have now reopened, with a few safety measures in place. Our priority is to protect both our colleagues and our customers’ safety throughout our stores and warehouses, and we have introduced a number of safety measures which we have developed in conjunction with external consultants. We'd like to thank our colleagues and suppliers for their continued support in bringing these changes in and adapting so quickly.
Our stores will have perspex safety screens at the tills and our colleagues will be following social distancing guidelines at all times, including when they collect items from the warehouse. This might mean it takes them a little longer than usual to serve you – please bear with them, they are doing everything they can to help you in these exceptional circumstances.
Some of the changes we have made:
1. Introduced a hands-free hand sanitiser dispenser in our entrances so you can clean your hands prior to entry.
2. Reduced the number of customers allowed in store and changed the layout so you have more space.
3. Trained all our colleagues to support social distancing.
4. Introduced floor markers so you can keep a safe distance from others.
5. Provided hand sanitiser and cleaning products so you can clean your basket.
6. Given all staff personal protective equipment.
7. Signage and radio announcements to support safer shopping.
8. Regular cleaning throughout the day, including disinfecting high touch points such as door handles, lift buttons and hand-rails.
9. Our card machines get cleaned between any customers who use the PIN pad.